On its website, brand consulting and design firm Landor has the typical portfolio with all the stuff the company has done and so on. But hidden among the website’s showcase of images, news and updates, there are 5 little gems – five country branding related articles. Here they are:
- Country Branding Is More Than Just a Logo, by Antonio Marazza
- Fascination or Fear: What does Brand China stand for today?, by Zoran Svetlicic and Dorothy Chau
- The price of leadership, by Susan Nelson
- Branding the United Arab Emirates, by Charles Wrench
- Sultanate of Oman: Poised for the global spotlight
Not that they are masterpieces (that’s only my personal opinion of course), but they are certainly worth having a look at.