The time for our biannual Top Nation Branding Experts panel has arrived! As in the previous 2008 edition, this list contains the top 10 most influential nation branding experts. But this year, we have developed a Gartner-like magic quadrant with the leaders, the experimeted, the emerging and the followers. See it below.
And finally here are the results for 2010:
- Simon Anholt, free-lancer government advisor, 25 countries
- Wally Olins, Wolff-Olins/Saffron: Spain, Portugal, Poland, Liechtenstein
- Fiona Gilmore, Acanchi: Bahrain, Dominican Republic, Isle of Man, Lebanon, Mauritius and Rwanda
- Paul Temporal, Temporal Brand: Canada, UK, Malaysia, New Zealand and Singapore
- Jeremy Hildreth, free-lancer: Lithuania, Northern Ireland, east Timor, Poland, latvia
- David Lightle, free-lancer: Colombia, Taiwan, Thailand and New Zealand
- Creenagh Lodge, Corporate Edge: New Zealand and Britain
- Rina Plapler, FutureBrand: Australia, Oman
- Keith Dinnie, Brandhorizons: Japan
- Yvonne Johnston, South Africa
Congratulations to all of them for making it into the top ten!